TELL US ABOUT A FAVORITE EXPERIENCE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAS HAD AT WATERSHED.
- Amazing; great amenities and people - GORDON R.
- Using the outdoor grills and fire pit at The Refuge make great family memories: evenings under the stars, sharing kabobs and s'mores - NATALIE S.
- The people and neighbors are wonderful - Atiyi G.
- Seeing so many dogs and the awesome dog park - Alan R.
- Friendly neighbors and a safe clean environment for walks - ERICA S.
TELL US ABOUT NEW HOBBIES OR ACTIVITIES WATERSHED HAS ALLOWED YOU TO ENJOY.
- The Peloton bike - JAMECE M.
- We love long walks as a family - MEGAN C.
- Safe and comfortable walks with our dogs - PHYO K.
- Discovering the nature trails - Omoye I.
- I can enjoy an open field to play with our 6 mo. old puppy - JALAN R.
WHAT MAKES WATERSHED SPECIAL FOR YOU (AND YOUR FAMILY)?
- Kid friendly, pet friendly and the pool - Megan C.
- Outdoor amenities and looking forward to the hammock garden - Atiyi G.
- Perfect location in Central Maryland, & all of the amenities - Omoye I.
- The sense of inclusiveness + community - Taiye O.
- We love the fact that Pulte is eco-conscious of the environment and that we can have a new community and the outdoors without compromise - Jen M.
WHAT IS YOUR OR YOUR FAMILY’S FAVORITE COMMUNITY AMENITY?
- The dog park and The Dell. I love to hang out at both with my puppy - ALAN R.
- The Refuge is a wonderful community space - Omoye I.
- The pool was great all summer - Megan C.
- Working remotely in The Refuge then going for a workout in the fitness center; can't beat that! - Ron C.
- The park, it’s wide and relaxing - Gordon R.